Tuesday, October 21, 2008

waachaa~

1.Who is the last person called u?
ajieb pinokio

2.Who is the last person u called?
my mum ( rindunye kat masakan mama)

3.Wat is your favourite colour?
pink is the most + red

4.Wat is ur favourite sport?
da lme xaktif sports nih

5.How's ur life now?
quite oke n ana owez wif me n she will make laughing every day...tq dear.

6.Do u know how to play snooker?
nope...[

7.Wat is ur hobbies?
study n study n on9 n on9.. haha

8.What were you doing at midnight last night?:
makan snake plate kat kfc wif my larling ana.. haha

9.What is your current desktop picture?
pix aku n my larling ana... ana agian?? haha

10.The last song you listened to?:
Duta - Cinta Antara Kita

11.What is your favorite ring on your phone?:
i juz wanna live
12.What shirt are you wearing?
t shirt lorrr....

13.What was the last thing you drank?
sky juice..haha..

14.What's your favorite ice cream?
chocolate.. nyum2

15.What are you allergic to?
binatang xber'leg' + ikan jaket.. haha


16.What did you do before you started this survey?
doing my esemen..

17.Are going to do interesting 2morrow?
nope.. not 2 sure want i want 2 do..
18.What do you look forward to in the next 2 months?
cuti... nak g bercuti wif my family n also wif amar family.. so sweet.. haha

19.What the last movie do you watched?
erm.. xtgk movie pon. haha

20.Now, what do you want?
i want 2 hug my pinky..

21.Last place you've been to?
toilet? haha

22.Is there someone you really love in your heart?
yup

23.Current mood right now?
sleepy but epy. haha

24.How was your day today?
not 2 sure

25.Last shirt you wore before the shirt you're wearing now?
black shirt

26.Now, who's on ur mind?
my dad, mum, sis, bro, my car at home( my father car) wakaka

27.What is ur dream?
berjaya dalam hidup+jadi anak yg solehah+dapat keje yg besh supaya dapat bli ape yg aku
idam n tulun family aku...

28.Wat do u want to do after 3 years from now?
keje sebagai imigresen o kastam.. waow~

29.Wat is ur favourite band?
xde band yg specific...yg best jek layan

30.Wat is ur thing u owez luv?
my tiptop

No comments: